Saturday, June 18, 2011

Animated Sunndays X 2: Louis Thomas /Thèo Guignard & Ned Wenlock

Hello creasy rainbows!
I'm back! yes! finaly, 5 days without internet...well I can only say:
not for me!...hehehe! Ok sooo anyway...
I'm back these time to share with you fantastic animation in doble pack!
I saw these amazing pieces about 2 weeks ago & there is so much more to see...yes!
MORE great animated videos!!! that I'll be showing you every sunnday.
So I live you to................enjoy :)

Playing with light - Mon ami le robot from Cube Creative on Vimeo.

These wonderful work ist from france and was made by Louis Thomas & Thèo Guignard for Cube-Creative animation Studios.

Here some of Lois Thomas great, full of energy & character Work:

for more press»»»»»»here

Some of Thèo Guinard clean, clear and huntingly beutiful work:
I'm so facinated by his Work, I'll say that his creations cache my eye in a profound way.
I really enjoy looking at every one of his images.
He is at the moment a student in Frace in the School Gobelins
to see more of his talent press»»»»»»»here

Bedbugs Odyssey from oneedo on Vimeo.

Let me introduce you to: The great creative mind of Ned Wenlock AKA "Oneedo". Take clever humor, clear lines and forms, cool textures, clever funny characters, vintage retro looks and fantastic talented ideas put all in a huge blender and you will get "Oneedo"

to see more press»»»»»»here

Have a lovely Sunnday full of rainbow-light!

No comments: